About this Item: Jossey-Bass. Condition: Very Good. Binding and cover solidly connected. Seller Inventory ZZ2.
Math in Practice
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition.
Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes.
Table of contents for The reading teacher's book of lists / Edward B. Fry, Jacqueline E. Kress.
May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory Condition: New. Seller Inventory NEW Condition: Used: Good.
Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting.
May include supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work.
Connecting readers since Customer service is our top priority. Seller Inventory mon From: R.
Math for Kids--Best Childrens Books for Teachng Math
Wiley, Moderate rubbing to the cover with creases to the tips. Lady Di and Sir Cumference know just how to cheer up their gloomy king: with a surprise birthday party!
- Decision-Making in Environmental Health: From Evidence to Action (World Health Organization).
- Discrete-Time Markov Chains: Two-Time-Scale Methods and Applications (Stochastic Modelling and Applied Probability).
- Handbook of hope: theory, measures & applications.
- Play and Learning in the Early Years: From Research to Practice.
But things get a little out of control when partygoers fill the castle from tower to moat. After King Arthur asks five knights to solve a puzzle to become heir to the throne, Vertex rises to the challenge.
- Border Politics: The Limits of Sovereign Power.
- Your Successful Sales Career!
- 13 Math Books That Are Perfect for Pi Day!
- Mini Pies and Muffin Tin Recipes: 40 Quick and Easy Gourmet Recipes to Impress your Guest.
- Gray hat hacking : the ethical hacker’s handbook;
- Our Favorite Books | Dyslexia Help at the University of Michigan;
You might not like numbers and math when you have to do your homework, but it would be hard to live without them. Join mathematician David M.
Fun math riddles that will help you stretch your mind and rhyming verses, clues, and twists to help you quickly solve math problems. Most people think of mathematicians as solitary, working away in isolation. But that wasn't what Paul Erdos did.